The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Time In Temple Square
Over The weekend we took our annual trip to Salt Lake for Shawn's Birthday. While we were down there, we made a trip to Temple Square. I had never been, and let me tell you, it was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't believe all the lights. It was a good way to put me in the Christmas spirit. I love going to Temple Square, its so peaceful. I was even telling Shawn that we if got married around Christmas time I would have taken my bridals with the lights! Here are some pictures, I hope that you enjoy!
Jessie, I LOVE your photos!!!! Did you put a filter on them or is it because of the fog that they look that way? I love it! You need to print some and hang them in your house!
2 comments:
Jessie, I LOVE your photos!!!! Did you put a filter on them or is it because of the fog that they look that way? I love it! You need to print some and hang them in your house!
The temple looks so beautiful. I'm glad you guys had a great trip.Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment