1. Where did you meet? We met at my cousin Misty's Apartment. She set us on a blind date, and man that night was a disaster! but I decided to give him a second chance, and we have been together ever since.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 1/2 years! Crazy boy, he knew he wanted to marry me a year into relationship, he just wouldn't pop the question.
3. How long have you been married? 2 years 3 months! Ha Ha
4. What does he do that surprises you? Sad to Say, Nothing. He always tries to surprise me, but he does a crappy job of it. I always find out.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His Eyes! I could stare at them for hours
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is such a caring person, he would go out of his way to help anyone that needed him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Jess or Baby
8. What is his favorite color? I'm going to have to go with Carolina Blue
9. What is his favorite food? He will eat anything, But he loves taco bell
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball
11. When and where was your first kiss? It was on our first date, I know, I know, I gave into his smooth talking. It was up Satterfield
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Pretty much anything, we have fun no matter what we are going together
13. Do you have any children? Not Yet, someday hopefully
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can fix ANYTHING! its amazing!
15. How old is he? 28 next week
16. Who said I love you first? He did and it scared the crap out of me.
17. Whats his favorite type of music? Alternative, not every once in awhile I catch him listening to JoJo or Rhanna
18.What do you admire most about him? He is so motivated in life and schooling, he is always trying to learn new things
19. Do you think he will read this? No
I now tag: Whoever wants to do it!
1 comment:
Ha Ha! I might just take you up on this tag!
Post a Comment