We decided that we didn't want to put up the iron railing that was there when we moved in, so Shawn built a half wall.
Here is the wall all sheetrocked and ready to be textured
And the texturing begans......Shawn did it ALL by hand, as I sat back and watched with amazement to whole time!


And here is the new paint color, I'm still alittle iffy about it, but I think that it will all turn out when we get the trim and new carpet in.





And than, we wanted to replace a couple of light fixtures in our bedroom. The one's that were there only worked half the time, so my brother Mark was nice enough and made the new ones for us! I love them!


Thats whats new so far, I'll keep you all updated if anything exciting happens here in the Hunter Household :)
2 comments:
Looks great. I love th light fixtures. They look like they are much brighter.
Wow you guys are staying busy! Looks Great!
Post a Comment