Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Soccer Season Again

I can't believe that it's that time again. Soccer is in full motion! We had our first game tonight, and man I gotta tell ya, I can already fell it. my whole body hurts! I had a blast, I love the team that I play on, we always have a good time win or lose. I had a goal that after the fall season last year that I was going to go to the gym, and stay in shape, I was in good shape after playing sports non-stop for 7 months. But the laziness set in and I NEVER made it to the gym :( I need to start going at 6 a.m. Its to hard to try and go after working a long day. Well, wish us luck for the season! I can't wait to get out there and kick some butt, hopefully I don't kick myself in the face with the ball again!!!! LOL

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Well, we have got another game tomorrow night. So do you think we will be playing in the snow??? I hope not. Actually, I hope I am there. Tyra has gymnastics and Braxton has wrestling, so I guess we will see. If not though, good luck and have fun!!