Monday, May 4, 2009

The End Of The Semester...And We Made It Out Alive!!!

Shawn just finished he first semester of school, and was at the top of his classes!!! :) it will be so nice to finally had my husband back. He has this whole month off, and then starts summer school sometime in June. I still don't understand why people would want to take classes in the summer. If everything goes as planned he will graduate in the winter of 2010.

Since he has this whole month off, we decided that instead of taking a vacation this year, we're going to remodel our kitchen over Memorial Day Week (May 22-31). We are hoping to get everything done in about a 2 week time frame. We both took 10 days off of work, and we hope that is enough. It should be pretty easy, we pretty much already have everything ready to go. I will make sure to post before/after pictures!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

OK Girly!! I am still waiting for our soccer pictures to hit your blog. If you can email me a few that would be AWESOME!!! Thanks again for having them taken. Lorraine2525@yahoo.com