Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello, July, Where are you???

I can not believe that July is almost gone. I have no idea where the time went. Nothing to exciting is happening in our neck of the woods. I still don't have my car back! They said it could be as late as the second week of August before its mine again. Then its time to decide on what to do with it. We might sell/trade it in on something different. I'm still fighting with the guys insurance company, they are trying to tell me that I have 30 days to get all my medical taken care of, and after that its up to me. So hopefully something good comes out of it. I have been going to the doctor twice a week for the past 4 weeks to work on my whip lash, I really hope it goes away soon!

Shawn has been in summer school for the past 6 weeks. I can't believe how easy his class is. He just has to read a book and take 2 test on what he read. That's my kind of summer school. In June he was moved to the weekend team, so he will be working EVERY weekend until June 2010 :(

We are still working on our kitchen. I painted a couple of weeks ago, so all we really have to do is the back splash. Hopefully that gets done before Shawn goes back to school in the fall :)

Other than that, everything in our world is going great!

No comments: