Friday, August 28, 2009

The Newest Member Of The Family



Well to make a long story short, the insurance company didn't total out my car. They fixed it. I was very happy about it, but what do you about it. A week after I got my car back my little sister's car was totalled by someone that ran a stop sign. My mom didn't want to take out another loan on a car, so I offered her to pay off my Mazda loan. She did, so it all worked out in the end!

This is our new baby! Hes a 2008 Toyota RAV4. It has everything that we would ever want or need. I love him so much!!! :)

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

I love it! How fun to have a new car!

Misty said...

Congrats on the SUV...you'll love all the space and how you sit up higher...oh and it will be nice when you start popping out all those kids! :)