I made a decision that changed my life FOREVER! This day, seven years ago, I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I can't believe how much joy this has brought to my life. I'm so happy that I didn't let all the doubts that I had about joining out weigh all the positives.
My goal this year is to go through the Temple. I think that I'm finally ready to take that step in my life. I'm so happy to have the Gospel in my life, and to have the oppertunity to have an enternal family.
I'm still learning new things about the Church everyday, and Shawn is so awesome to have the paitence and understanding for my questions. I'm so thankful that I have him in my life.
I will keep you all updated with our Temple status, and hopefully by the end of the summer, early fall we will make it through :)
1 comment:
Hey no worries...I am learning new things everyday too! Don't you get jealous with all the info Shawn has because of his mission - I get jealous of Aaron. Good Luck to you guys, it's an amazing experience. I am so glad you made the choice you did 7 years ago (wow can't believe it's been that long already!)
Post a Comment