Nothing really exciting happened with us over the past month. Hence the reason there are no posts.
Shawn~ is still plugging along in school. Then end is not that far in sight now, so we are both very happy about that. He was also promoted to Corporal, so that's pretty exciting. I LOVE it because he will have better work schedule, so we will see each other a lot more.
Jess~ sad to say that I haven't done anything on my birthday list. These days I just don't have any motivation to do anything. By the time I leave work and are done dealing with the stresses of everyday life, I'm ready for bed. I start soccer today. I don't know why I get myself into this every year....OH YEAH I LOVE the shape I get into after the season. Every year I play sports for 6 months, I get into the best shape doing it, and my goal this year is to hit the gym when I'm with sports in the fall.
Like I said, Nothing really new here......I will post about how the first game goes. Let's just pray there is a lot of subs!
No comments:
Post a Comment