The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Monday, September 13, 2010
An Amazing Day!
Yesterday was so amazing. Long, but amazing. It started with an 8:30am meeting with our Stake President for our Temple recommend. Then at 10am I had my Patriarchal Blessing, which was so awesome! Church from 11am-2pm which I spoke for the very first time is sacrement meeting. (Was so nervous, but had a very sprital expirerence). And to top in all off, a fire side at 5pm. I cannot believe how strong the spirit was with me all day. It felt great! I'm so excited to go to the Temple this weekend. I have finally gotten over being nervous about it. I'm excited that I will with Shawn for Eternity. I couldn't picture myself in this life without him. Needless to say, I have a VERY busy week ahead of me. I will keep you all posted on how everything goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so awesome! Saturday will be amazing, enjoy it!!
Post a Comment