Today is Shawn's 30th birthday! We can't believe it. We are getting so old! It's weird to sit back and think of everything that we have gone through/done the past 6 years we have been together.
I just want to let Shawn know how proud I am of him, and everything that he has accomplished. He is a VERY goal driven person, and I amire that so much. we are counting down the months til he is done with school. It's so nice to finally have an end in sight.
I also can't wait to see him as a daddy. I know he'll be great. We have alot of changes that are going to be taking place in the next 6-12 months, and I'm so excited to share them with him.
So Happy Birthday to my best friend, the love of my love, but most of all my hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment