Monday, May 9, 2011

36 weeks, and maternity pictures


36 weeks! Really?!? I swear these last weeks are just flying by! 4 more weeks to go, and I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to get really nervous about this whole labor and delivery thing. I just hope I know what to do with a baby when he gets here.

Last week we had some maternity pictures taken. I can't wait to see them! I'm so happy that we did the session, I want to remember this time in my life. Here is a picture, I will post more when I get them.


Baby "K"~ He is now in the "head down" position. He has started to slow his movements down, so hopefully that's a good sign that it's getting close. He has started to run his feet/heels across my stomach and it doesn't feel to great. I can't wait to watch him stretch out when he is here.

Mama~ I'm so ready to have my body back to myself. I'm tired of it taking me 5-10 minutes to put my shoes on. I can't see my feet anymore, or touch them for that matter. I'm still dealing with retaining water in my feet, and the last couple of days it has started to move up my legs. I'm going to talk to my Doctor about it this week at my appointment. Other than those issues, I feel great!

No comments: