Monday, April 28, 2008

A Fun Weekend Get Away

Well last weekend Shawn and I had a chance to go to Utah. We went down to Delta, Ut (No man's land) its in the middle of nowhere. We went down there for an Order of the Arrow program the Boy Scouts were putting on. It took us forever to get there, but it was nice to see all the friendly faces that we only get to see once a year. After we were all done with that we drove back to Salt Lake and spent the day there, it was so nice to get away and finally spend some all awaited time together! I'm so happy that Shawn has weekends off, we are going to start planning some more weekend trips! I just wish that I was still out of town!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Im glad you had fun, isn't it nice to just get away sometimes!