
Its so nice now that Shawn doesn't work weekends anymore. This past weekend he put on a program for the Pocatello Charter School for the 3nd/4th grades. Needless to say, his group was the hit of the school. Shawn had a great time! He is so good with kids, hes going to be a great dad someday. Than, saturday he cam home in the AM from work and slept most of the afternoon. The City of Pocatello was having a Rabies and Micro chipping for pets so I took Cooper up and got him all ready to be outside. He was the hit of the whole thing, everyone was talking about how huge he is! Mind you, he is a 17 pound long hair orange tabby! He did a very job I was very proud of him! I also went up to Shelly with my sister to get some duck food, for her feathered little friends. On the way back we stoped in Blackfoot and ate at Rupes! it doesn't get any better than that!!!! Later in the evening, we called up some friends and went bowling, and for the life of me, I had no idea why my arm was killing me. So I thought really hard and finally realized that it was from carring Cooper all over the place! my arm still hurts today! After we were done bowling we decided that we wanted to have a bon fire and burn about 3 years of old bills, so we went up Scout Mountain. We weren't ever there 15 minutes and we got busted by the Forrest Service. They came over to check out what was going on, they realized that we were just some boring people with nothing really exciting going on, mind you it was Highland and Poky's Prom, so I think that they wanted to bust some people for under age drinking. After we talked to them for about 10-15 mintues they seemed like they wanted to stay and hang out by the fire. It was a good time, and I'm so excited that Summer is almost here!!!!
1 comment:
Funny pictures of your cat!
Post a Comment