The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Friday, October 17, 2008
The End Of Soccer :(
Well last night was my last soccer game of the season. I was kinda bummed cause it felt like the season went really fast. But on the other hand, I'm happy its over cause its starting to get really cold. The last team that we played were so rude. I haven't ever played a team that bad before. They were stepping all over us, pushing us from behind, and shoving us to the ground. A couple of my toes are black, from the bruises. They take the game way to serious. I hope that we never have to play them again. Thanks so much Lorraine & Tommy for letting me play with you guys! I can't wait til spring season starts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment