Over the weekend was the ISU Homecoming Parade & game. Saturday was a beautiful day to have a parade. There were so many people there, I couldn't believe it. The first place that we stationed ourselves (me, my sister, her 2 kids, and their 2 friends) was an awesome spot. That is until, the people next to us kept stealing the candy. Even the parents were in the street blocking the candy that was coming our way with their feet and legs. So we dicided to move down by some friends of my sisters. And about every 5 minutes the cops were coming by telling the kids (not my sister's kids) to step back, they were so far in the road the floats couldn't get by. After that went on and the parents not telling the kids to step back, someone in the parade was ran over by her flaot. I felt so bad, she was screaming bloody murder, which is understandale, she was being crushed. Less than 10 mintues later another little boy was hit by a car trying to get candy..... that is the craziest parade that I have ever been to!!!
Than the game, where should I start? ISU sucks so bad. I feel sorry for them, I really wanted them to win being their Homecoming game and all. I guess the team they were playing don't get along at all. It was one of the craziest ISU games I have ever seen. People were throwing punches and all sorts of stuff. By half time the score was 16-31, ISU was losing. So we watched about 2 minutes of the second half and left. We heard that it only got worse from there. ISU ended up losing 30-53. SORRY GUYS, maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment