Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st

February 1st is a very special day for me, and will be for the rest of my life. It was on this day, 6 years ago (2003) that I became a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. That day has forever changed my life. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life. And one day make it through the Temple. My only regret is not having the support from my family when I was going through the whole process, from the time of taking the discussions to the baptism they were always making fun, and never taking it serious. One of the hardest things was getting batized without any of them knowing. But I'm a strong enought person to know what I did was right, and will be very blessed for it.

3 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Jess, you will be blessed for your choice. Maybe one day your family will come around. : )

Misty said...

I remember that day - it was a wonderful day. You know that it's harder to do the right thing sometimes but it's worth it in the end.

Lorraine said...

Ok girl. Get workin' on Shawn. You guys have until June to get to the temple. Then you can go through with us when we get Dylan sealed. That would be AWESOME!!! This will be the last time we do this, so you need to tell Shawn to not only did it for YOU guys, but to do it for Tommy too!!