The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
The Attack Of The 3 Barrel
So today is a beautiful day, and I decided to get all "Dolled Up" So I was getting ready and had an idea to use my 3 barrel curling iron that I haven't used forever. Everything was fine and dandy until I saw a section that I didn't like the way that it turned out, so I tried to re-do it, and you'll never guess what happened! It burnt my hair completely off! and the bad thing about it is, its right in front of my face. All day I have smelt burnt hair. I have no idea how/why it happened. I guess that the 3 barrel will be locked up for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks- I did that with my flat iron a few years ago! The ends of the burnt hair are so nasty! I hope the smell goes away quick! :)
Oh I would of just cried!! That sucks...I've been thinking I should 3 barrel curl my hair for something different but after this story I don't think I will! Sorry for your bad Luck.
You so need to post a picture! That really does suck though. But that's not as bad as what I did last year. We were burning weeds and I completely singed all of my long hair. I had to get it all cut off. UGH!
Post a Comment