The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Depressed :(
I don't know about anyone else, but this rain is really starting to take it's toll on me. It's been 11 straight day of nothing but rain here, and I'm so sick of it. I really hope that summer will finally decide to show up sooner than later!
Im sorry...I have been loving the crappy weather (Just because I am my own oven and Im always way hot so it's nice to cool down) But I bet it has sucked for your softball season - Hey today is looking good!
1 comment:
Im sorry...I have been loving the crappy weather (Just because I am my own oven and Im always way hot so it's nice to cool down) But I bet it has sucked for your softball season - Hey today is looking good!
Post a Comment