These past 8 months have been so hard on my Dad's business. You wouldn't believe how many times that we've had to almost close the doors for good. I hate to see the stress that it puts on my dad. He is the hardest working person I know. He shows up ready to work at 600:am and doesn't leave until 8-9:00pm.
There are a few people here that just tear him to shreds behind his back. They tell me what an idiot he is, and how much they hate him. He is the most generous boss I know. He goes beyond what any other person would do in this trade. They don't see the other side of things, like wondering how we are going to be able to pay our bills, pay their payroll. There has been times that we have to sit and scrape the bottom of the barrel to be able to provide for them.
I have one simple solution for them, if you hate my Dad (your boss) so much, quit! Go find another job. You know, everyone is replaceable!! I hope that they don't ask me for any favors, because they aren't getting anything from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment