Today is Shawn's 29Th birthday! I keep giving him a hard time for being an old man.
So I thought I would post a few things in honor of him.
~He is always so willing to help people out, even if he doesn't have time.
~He is a good family, and will make a GREAT Father someday.
~He can make me laugh when I'm having a bad day.
~I love that he is still involved with the Scouts (Order of the Arrow) after so long.
~I love that he has a fascination/determination to learn everything that he can.
~I love that he is so willing to listen to me vent when I've had a bad day at work.
~I love that he isn't afraid to try new things. He has become very handy around the house this way.
~I love that he loves me the way I am, no matter how imperfect I may be.
~I love that he puts up with my scary cooking.
~I love that he is my best friend, and can talk to him about anything.
~I love that he chose me to spend the rest of his life with.
~I love his love for the Church, and can't wait til we make it to the Temple.
~The list could go on and on, but I will spare you. I just want to let Shawn know that he is an amazing person, and my best friend. And I look forward to spending many more birthdays with the man I love :)
2 comments:
awww that's so sweet Jessie! Aren't you glad I set you up with him! :)
Shawn is lucky to have you too! You are so sweet.
Post a Comment