Thursday, February 18, 2010

26 years ago today.......

I graced this Earth with my presence and it was NEVER been the same. I have been in denial that I'm turning 26. I still feel that I'm 22, but I guess you are as young as you feel.

Here are a few goals that I'm setting for this year:

TO BECOME A BABY FACTORY: For my birthday, I decided that I'm going to stop taking birth control. If Shawn doesn't want kids yet, its up to him to prevent it. I figured that I have been on it for almost 4 years, its his turn to deal with it.

GO TO THE GYM MORE: Now that I have been released from Doctors, I need to start going to the Gym 3-4 times a week. I haven't been to the Gym in a LONG TIME, so this is going to be a hard habit to get into.

START EATING BETTER: I have slowly, but surely started eating better. I have cut back on the snacks big time. I'm having a hard time on this one, but I know it will get easier over time.

STOP BEING LAZY AROUND THE HOUSE: I feel so sorry for whoever enters my home on any given day. By the time that I get home, I just want to sit and relax for a little bit, but that usually ends up being all night. Hopefully I will get better, sooner than later :)

I could go on and on, but I will sparrow you. So far I've had an AWESOME BIRTHDAY, and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me :)

1 comment:

Miss Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I hope it was awesome. Sounds like we have about the same goals other than the baby factory- it's a little soon for me. :) I'm excited for you though, being a Mommy is the best. You guys will have the cutest kids!