I guess that I can finally let the cat out of the bag! We are so excited to say that we have a BABY ON BOARD!!!!! We are due 6/6/2011, so that puts us around 11 weeks. (A little bummed that I will have to miss the first half of the softball season, but I think it will be worth it). We heard the heartbeat this week, and let me tell you, what an amazing sound that was to hear. I have been worried that there was something wrong, but our Midwife said that EVERYTHING LOOKS AND SOUNDS GREAT!! So now we get to play the waiting game to find out what it is. I think we figured the first or second week in January is when we should now.
I have been VERY LUCKY and haven't had morning sickness or any weird cravings so far. And I hope I keep it that way. The only thing that has gotten to me, is lack of sleep, but I guess it's just getting me ready for the months to come.
I just thought that I would share the good news, since it has been awhile since I posted last. :) I will keep everyone updated how things go!
1 comment:
Congrats! We are so excited for you! Being a Mommy is the best thing ever! Glad your not sick, hopefully it stays that way.
Post a Comment