Monday, February 14, 2011

24 Weeks


I can't believe that we only have 16 weeks left! I feel like we have so much to do, and so little time to do it in. We finally decided on a crib and ordered it last week. Now we just need to find a dresser to go with it.

This little boy is so active! He moves around anywhere form 8am-10pm. I'm so happy that we are on the same sleeping habit though. He has finally started kicking me in the ribs, which is not a pleasant feeling at all. He is getting stronger everyday. At our last Doctors appointment, I'm measuring a week bigger, so if everything works out, his due date will match the ultrasound date and he will be here the end of May!

As for me, I feel great! I have been having some problems with my hips and inner thighs though. They don't really bother me in the day, but I dread going to bed. So hopefully the pain will get better. I feel as though my skin couldn't stretch any further, but I'm guessing it can and it will.

Nothing to exciting has happened in the last two weeks, but if anything happens I will post it.

No comments: