Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's in a Name?

I'm having a really hard time not having a name for this child. Shawn says that we have plenty of time to decide, but I'm such a control freak, I'm going nuts. I don't want this child coming out thinking his name is Cletus (his nickname right now). We have a few names picked out, but nothing set in stone yet.

Here are my names:

Keaton
Landon or Landen (not sure on the spl)

Here are Shawn's names:

Callan or Callen (not sure on the spl)
Kayden or Kaiden (not sure on the spl)

we know that the middle name will be Shawn, so we have that part taken care of. Never in a million years would I have thought it was this hard to name a child. If it was a girl, the name would be cake. We had both agreed on one, and loved it!

We have had some friends tell us to put the names in a hat and choose the name that way. We are still deciding on that.

I guess only time will tell what his name will be :)

No comments: