
I can't believe that I'm 28 weeks! time is flying by, and we are NOWHERE near ready for this child. We haven't even started on his room yet. But I'm sure as soon as the "nesting" phase hits it will be on like donkey Kong. We just need the weather to clear up so we can replace the window in the room, and then everything will be cake after that.
For this little one, He is growing & growing everyday. He LOVES music! He goes crazy at Church with music is playing and people are singing. He also loves it when I turn the radio up in the car. I can't wait to see him. I wonder everyday who he is going to look like. We have finally settled on TWO NAMES! we are down to Kellen & Keaton. I told Shawn that I don't want to name him til after he is born so we can see what name fits him better. One thing I know for sure is, he's going to be pretty darn cute!
As for this Mama, I'm doing really good. My lower back and hips have stoped giving me problems for the most part. The heartburn just depends on the day now. The only thing that I'm dealing with are cramps in my calves. They hurt so bad! I only get them when I wake up and stretch my legs out. But for the rest of the day, my legs kill. I go to the Doctor this week, so I'm going to see what we can do for that. But other than that, I have nothing to complain about.
No comments:
Post a Comment