So much has been going on with all things baby, but I thought I would take a minute to tell you that Shawn was promoted to Sergeant! We are still in a world of shock over the whole thing. Within about a 2 week time frame they held interviews and he was hired. So not much time to sit and think about the whole thing. We both think that it is a GREAT oppertunity for him, and we can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
His new title entails: being the daytime Sgt./School resource officer. Plus, he is also in charge of the new officer training program. He has a lot on his plate. But I know he is up for the task. He's schedule is so much for flexable throughout the school year, and in the summertime he will patroling on the streets.
He has accomiplished so much in the short 4 1/2 years that he has been there. It's awesome the see that he is the go to guy with his coworkers. I'm proud of him, and all the hard work that he does for out family!
No comments:
Post a Comment