The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
My Heart Goes Out
This past week my husband's Police Department was hit with a tragic situation. Not going into to much details, an Officer was forced to take a man's life to protect his own. My heart goes out to the families of all who were involved. I can't even imagine what the Officer and his family are going through. I know how hard it must have been, but if he would have waited any longer, he could have been the one that lost his life. I never hope that Shawn is faced with that same situation. I pray everyday that Shawn is kept safe, and that he will return to me when his shift is over. But thats the risk we have to live with him being a police officer. I pray for everyone that was involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment