1. Where did you meet your husband? At My cousin Misty's apartment. She set us up on a blind, When I saw him I thought that he was pretty cute and we should have a petty good time.
2. What is the first thing you said to your husband? Probably Hey! When I meet new people, I just kinda sit back and get to know their personalities, so I know I won't offend them.
3. Where was your first date? Wow, we met at my cousin's apartment, I think that we went to dinner, Went to the SUB and played some pool, went to Ross Park and played night Softball, rented a movie, went to Blackfoot to get my car, and than we went up Satterfield to look at the stars.
4. Where was your first kiss? Up Satterfield, while looking at the stars.
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? It felt long to me. We dated 2 years, were engaged 5 months, and have been married almost 2 years.
6. Where did you get engaged? At Shawn's house on 14th. It was Mother's Day and we were waiting around to go see our mom's, and me being the crazy person that I am, I put the cats on leashes and take them for walks. Well, I was getting ready to go oustide and Shawn had put the ring on Willis' collar. Shawn said that Willis wanted me to be his mom, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.
7. Where did you get married? Pocatello, Id, what a stoy that is!
8. How did your reception go? It was eventful, to say the least
9. THE HONEYMOON....We went to Las Vegas, it was so nice to get-a-way and relax. We had such a blast, but it was nice to come home and start our lives together, even though he left for 2 1/2 months the next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment