Well over the weekend, my mom's side of the family had our annual family picnic with her two sisters and all their kids. It's so nice to get together and see everyone that we only see about twice year. There was good food and the kids all had alot of fun playing together. I was very bummed that I totally forgot my camera, oh well, maybe next year!
Later that night, it was Blackfoot night at the Idaho Falls Chuckars, and Shawn had gotten free tickets, so we went. The game was so good, The Chuckars had a few bad calls (Like the other team hit a home run that went over the foul side of the pole, and the umps gave it to them). But the Chuckars rallied in the bottom of the 8th and came back and won it 8-6. I wish that I had a job had all I had to do was watch Baseball or Softball. I would do even if I didn't get paid. Its my favorite past time.
No comments:
Post a Comment