
Yesturday I took Cooper to the Vet to get his yearly shots. He weighed in at a whoopin' 18.5 pounds! hes a big boy! They told me that I have to put him on a diet. I felt so bad. Like I'm making him be the fat cat around town. In the past 2 years he has gained 12 pounds, thats alot for a cat. I found out that he is 2 1/2 years old, and will be 3 in April. I will keep you inform on his dieting. Hes going to be "A WHOLE NEW MAN".
2 comments:
Jess, I donn't get updates now that your blog is private :( I checked it today just for fun and there were a bunch of new posts. Now I know just to check it. Anyway, good luck with diet. :)
GUESS WHO!!! :) It's me! I know I haven't been around so I am taking an hour for myself to blog and get caught up on everyone! Even though Cooper is a little on the heavy side, he's still cute and fluffy! :) 12 lbs. in a year - WOW! Don't feel bad Gizmo is getting fat, I just think since Austin has came into the picture he eats a lot more - he's an emotional eater! :) Hope all is well! In 2 weeks I will be freeing up and I want to get together again! :) OH and I read your myspace message - I'll message you back when I get back on, hope all is going well!
Post a Comment