The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas In The Night Time Sky
Every year Shawn & I try to make to "Christmas in the night time sky" You are just suppose to bring a toy for a boy or girl, and they feed you dinner (chili or chili dogs) and have huge bon fires, and later a firework show. We have gone every year, but one since we have been together. I never knew about it before I met him. I think that its a good way to kick off the Christmas season. I'm so happy to see how many people come out in the freezing cold to help kids that can't afford Christmas. The fireworks we awesome (almost better than the 4th of July!) I can't wait until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment