We really didn't do much on Thanksgiving. Shawn worked all night Wednesday and got home at 7:30am Thursday morning. I let him sleep til 11:30am, then it was off to his Uncle's House. For the past 2 years we have gone to his Uncle's house, which is kinda fun cause all of Shawn's extended family are there. Its nice to see the people we don't see very often. We left around 2pm, and Shawn was fast asleep when we walked in the door. So I pretty much just watched football ALL DAY LONG!!! Than Shawn was off to work again later that night.
I just want to tell everyone how thankful I am for their friendship. I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't have you in my life. I'm so thankful to be alive and in good health. I'm so thankful that I was able to find & marry my best friend & The love of my life! I know that we sometimes have our ups & downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm so thankful, that I didn't lose him a few months ago. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for both of us, and we aren't done here yet. I'm just so thankful for my life, and can't wait to see whats in store for us next.
No comments:
Post a Comment