The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Diet Update
Well, Cooper's diet didn't last long. I want to help him lose the weight, but feeding them 3-6 times a day wasn't working. So we went to walmart to see if we could find any kind of hard food that was healthy for them. I spent about 15 minutes flipping over every bag of cat food to see what was in it! I swear people that I was crazy!! I felt like it too. After searching high and low, I found some that looked pretty look. You know its a good sign when you bring the bag home, and they try to rip it open. So far so good, I only have to feed them twice day! I'll let you know if Cooper loses any weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment