Monday, May 19, 2008

What an AWESOME weekend!

Well over the past weekend, Shawn and I were invited to our friends son's blessing. It was in Idaho Falls, They had him sealed in the Temple, and held the blessing in the church next to the Temple. I love going to the Temple, there is so much peace and calmness around it. I can't wait until the day that we can go through. I'm very thankful that our friends let us be part of Baxton's special day!

And then, for the rest of the weekend Shawn took me out to the shooting range in Blackfoot. We had such a good time, I love shooting our guns. Its nice to know that if anyone tried to break in, I would know how to use them. We were having so much fun, that we totally forgot to put on sunblock. Needless to say, my arms and the back of my legs are redder than a beet! You gotta love summer while it lasts right! after all, this is Idaho and it could be snowing tomorrow!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Love the pic of the temple!

Alanna said...

Hey, Thanks for letting me know your blog. I will look at it. You guys are going to the temple soon that is awesome.

Lorraine said...

I know I am a little late on commenting about this blog but thanks for coming to Braxton's day. It really meant a lot to both Tommy and I that you two were there. I miss seeing you around. I have some GREAT news! You need to email me... Lorraine2525@yahoo.com