So last night when Shawn got home from work I went and opended the garage door so he could pull the bike in. When the door was going up, I noticed something in the corner of my eye, but didn't think anything about it. That is, until Shawn started staring at it!! IT WAS A SNAKE!!! we couldn't believe it. At first we both thought that we were playing a joke on eachother, I thought that he put a fake snake on the spider trap and visa versa. Well, to our surprise it somehow made it's way into the garage and got stuck on the trap! As it fell from the door I SCREAMED!!! snakes don't scare me, I just didn't think that it was going to fall.
We thought for a little bit about what to do, and we thought that the best thing to do was to kill it. If we tried to pull it off the trap we would have ripped it in half, it was already stretched pretty far. So, sad as it was Shawn severed its head with a snow shovel. I didn't want it to die slow.
And YES, Shawn is still making fun of me for screaming!
1 comment:
OK THAT IS SO CREEPY!!!! YUCK! I would of screamed also!
:P
Post a Comment