The Ideal Marriage Is Not One In Which Two People Marry To Be Happy, But To Make Eachother Happy.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Fall Is In The Air..... It's Soccer Time!
Well, last night my soccer team had our first game. We lost 3-1, but I still had a blast. Sometimes I wonder what I get myself into playing soccer. I still have no idea what the rules are, I just think of it as an awesome workout! I'm so uncoordinated its funny, I went to kick to ball away from someone and ended up kicking it into my face! I have no idea how I managed to do it. I just told myself that I was awesome cause honestly how many people can say that they can do that. My team is a great group of people and I'm looking forward to having a great time this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope Austin and I can make it to one of your games this week! We are going to try!
When we get a picture of the whole team you could put it on this post. When I get the other picture from Jandell, I will send it to you. Yay for soccer!!! We finally TIED!!! :)
Post a Comment