
Today is Shawn & I's second anniversary. I can't believe that its been 2 years already! Time has flown by so fast. Alot of things have changed in the last 2 years. Shawn graduated P.O.S.T. (Peace Officer Standard Training) 3 months after we were married and has been working for Blackfoot PD. for almost 2 1/2 years. We bought our first home in May 2007, and have been re-modeling it ever since. We love doing the work, but hope that we can get everything done that we want to in a timely matter! Shawn graduated University of Phoenix in May 2008, and was accepted to Indiana State University Master's Program and will be starting that in January 2009.

Still no kids yet, and probably won't be for a LONG time, Shawn thinks that it is best to wait until he is finished with school (another 2-5 years). I think that he just says that cause I told him that if he waits to have kids until I'm 30, it's not going to happen. I don't know, maybe he will surprise me one day, and decide that it would be a good idea to start our family.

I just want to tell Shawn how much I love him. There are not enough words to tell him what he means to me. He is the best husband, and will be a great dad someday. I learn so many things everyday from him. It's nice to know that I finally have someone that gets me, and loves me for the person that I am. I know that we have our hard times, but what couple doesn't. I'm so lucky that I was able to find my best friend and marry him. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
2 comments:
Congrats! Your wedding pictures are so cute. I didn't know you were headed to Indiana- that's exciting. You'll be home for the summer and softball right?! The team won't be the same without you.
Awwww! CUTE! Congrats Jessie and Shawn! 2 years!!!! It's all down hill from here.....j/k Hope you had a good anniversary and trip!
Post a Comment