Friday, September 12, 2008

Hunting Season Has Begun

Shawn and his good friend Tommy left last night to go Bow hunting until Monday. I hope that they both get something. I don't really get the point of hunting. My family never went, so I didn't grow up with it. So I just tell myself that it must be like "The Day After Thanksgiving" shopping. I'm always on the hunt for the best deals and the coolest stuff for Christmas. I don't know why there are so many wives that get bitchy when their Husbands go hunting. I think that its good for them to get away with the guys. I guess it gives my an excuse to have a girls weekend!! I don't care if Shawn goes hunting as long as its not on our Anniversary! But I guess that's what I get for getting married during hunting season! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You know the worst part about Tommy hunting, is that he never had anything to do with it until he met MY dad. GRRRR! I don't like hunting. If they went out and shot a cow it would be a little different. At least they taste good! Except for the hamburger of course. I am right there with you on that, yuck! Most women don't hate their husbands leaving to hunt, they hate the money that gets spent on it, when their husbands never bring anything home. HA! O'well. Gotta love 'em.