Tag I'm it so that means you will be soon too!
Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list Here are my 8 random facts/habits/emotionally disturbing pieces of information:
1. I am a junk food junkie. Thats pretty much all I eat. It drives Shawn totally up the wall. I'm sure that if I got into the habit of eating healthy I would enjoy it, but thats just it, getting in the habit. Everytime that we go somewhere, I can't walk out without some kind of junk. I'm really surprised that I don't weigh 300 pounds.
2. I HATE hamburger meat beyound all belief. It grosses me out so bad. I have no idea why, it just does. But I have been this way ever since I can remember.
3. I come of a family of 9 kids. I am the middle child (#5), and the only left-handed person beside my Grandpa on both sides of my family.
4.I love sports. Doesn't matter whats on I'm always watching it. I recently found that soccer is really fun to watch. I love college basketball (GO Tar Heels) and any other college sport because they are actually playing hard for something, other than money. I'm hoping that we can go to a Hockey game for my birthday. We are going to see The Seattle Mariner's in 3 weeks and I'm so EXCITED!! One of my life goals is to see a MLB game in every staduim in the US. And one of my dream jobs is working for ESPN! I swear that I'm a bigger sports freak that Shawn!!
5. I LOVE History, I know boring hu? I would love to go to Mexico and study all the Mayan stuff, and do the same in Egpyt. For some reason, that stuff just intrgues me. And it never gets old, I learn new things all the time. If I was smart, I would have started school when I was 17 and would be halfway to an Ph.d by now.
6. I Hate feet, they are the most disgusting part of the body to me. Maybe its because I always had to rub any Dad's and Grandma's feet when I was little.
7. I love playing Texas Hold 'Em. Its a great way to get a group of friends together and spend time with eachother. I think that its funny that all our friends hate playing with girls cause we take all their money!
8. I'm addicted to Bravo and HGtv. I could watch that all day, everyday. Its so bad. Shawn gets annoyed all the time cause I tell him about all the ideas for the house I saw on T.V.
I am supposed to tag 8 people, but whoever wants to do it can!
1 comment:
Jess, I'm glad you did this. It was fun to learn more about you. I love HGTV too! Mike gets annoyed with all my ideas and suggestions too. Have fun at the Mariners games, I'm jealous.
Post a Comment